Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor has it been before another journal is considered (or an explanation has been provided in the Comments to Editors). Mandatory Attach Turnitin
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or pdf
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; use 12 point font; and all illustrations, figures and tables are placed within the text at appropriate points, not at the end. Maximum Author 5
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.